[Framers] FrameMaker 7.2 Not Responding on New

gill6034 at comcast.net gill6034 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 3 09:51:35 PST 2016

What if Kevin gets laid off, or his company goes under? Do you really think he'll be able to find another job only knowing Frame 7.2? He's competing against people who know the latest version of Frame, and DITA. He will be unemployed for a long time. That's why he needs to upgrade to the latest version, to keep his skills up to date.

-Gillian