[Framers] FrameMaker 7.2 Not Responding on New PC

Kevin Ryan kevin.ryan at systemsandsoftware.net
Thu Mar 3 15:38:42 PST 2016

Thanks again to those who've offered constructive assistance with my FrameMaker 7.2 "Not Responding" issue-and to Gillian for considerately alerting me of my backwardness and future unemployability.

I actually AM considering an upgrade to the current FrameMaker version, as it does perform better for a particular conversion I may need to run more frequently soon. But basically version 7.2 has been a work horse that has met our needs well.  I have nothing but respect for it.

I'd like to suggest that this particular thread has run its course and should end. It seems to have become a vehicle for brow-beating.  Time for other people's topics, I think!

Kevin Ryan