[Framers] PDF xrefs to book versus individual file

Fred Wersan fwersan at mak.com
Fri Mar 25 10:34:09 PDT 2016

I have a release notes document with several xrefs to different sections
in a book. When I generate the PDF, some work correctly and some don't.
The ones that work are pointing to the book. The ones that don't are
pointing to the individual files (which don't exist as pdfs), not the
book. I create them the same way. The book file is open when I generate
the pdf (save as pdf). Anyone have an idea what might be going on?

(It's Frame 2015 and I have MicroType Timesavers installed.)

Fred
--

*Fred Wersan* | Principal Technical Writer
*VT MÄK* | 150 Cambridge Park Drive, Third Floor, Cambridge, MA 02140