[Framers] PDF xrefs to book versus individual file

Heiko Haida info at heiko-haida.de
Fri Mar 25 11:04:54 PDT 2016

Hi Fred,

are you sure there are no link informations conveyed to the PDF ?

I noticed that sometimes the resulting invisible rectangular with the
link information (visible only with "link tool" active) is so small and
not exactly on the page number, that it can only be "clicked" when
zoomed in (not in full page screen mode).

Regards -- Tino H. Haida

Fred Wersan: