[Framers] PDF xrefs to book versus individual file

Fred Wersan fwersan at mak.com
Fri Mar 25 11:25:16 PDT 2016

When I look at the pdf in acrobat there is plenty of "link" to click. So
it is not too small. The actual link info is wrong - based on looking at
the action property in acrobat.

Thank you for responding.

Fred

--

*Fred Wersan* | Principal Technical Writer
*VT MÄK* | 150 Cambridge Park Drive, Third Floor, Cambridge, MA 02140