[Framers] Taking and inserting screen captures in FrameMaker2015

John Sgammato john.sgammato at actifio.com
Thu Mar 31 08:33:51 PDT 2016

Yesterday I tried the registry fix on SnagIt 12 and it didn't work.
I couldn't get the Garth Jones fix to work either.

--

<http://www.actifio.com/>        *John Sgammato, Documentation Architect*
*e* john.sgammato at actifio.com  *c* 508.927.2083

333 Wyman Street, Waltham, MA 02451
<http://twitter.com/actifio>    <http://www.linkedin.com/company/399246>
<https://plus.google.com/102870897962348937868/posts>
<http://www.youtube.com/user/actifio>    <http://www.actifio.com/>

*Manage, access, and protect your data with a single platform that saves
you time, money, and complexity.*