[Framers] Moving Adobe apps to a new computer

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Wed May 4 07:33:37 PDT 2016

If there is a de-activate option on the Help menu, de-activate on the old
machine before installing on the new one.

Art Campbell
          art.campbell at gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and
a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358

I support www.TheGrotonLine.com, hyperlocal news for Groton MA.