[Framers] Moving Adobe apps to a new computer

Wroblewski, Victoria victoria.wroblewski at necect.com
Wed May 4 12:47:51 PDT 2016

>> Anyone have any hints/advice on getting two versions of TCS (3 and 2015), plus CS4 Web Premier moved from one computer to another and having the licenses changed from one company name to another?

Just last week, I had to re-activate TCS on a laptop that had a motherboard replacement where I did not get a chance to de-activate beforehand.  I had all my license and computer info and did a quick text chat with an Adobe rep before re-activating on the updated laptop, and had no issues (not sure if they did anything on their end to fee up the license, but I did need to re-enter my license key).  And I think I'm on my third laptop here and never upgraded TCS and laptop at the same time, as long as it is known you need to de-activate before you can re-activate, it is usually pretty seamless.

If you run in to any problems, just contact Adobe.  They are usually very helpful on installation and license issues.

-        V

Victoria J. Wroblewski
Technical Writer
NEC Enterprise Communication Technologies, Inc.