[Framers] Frame-12-to-Responsive HTML5

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Wed May 4 13:15:19 PDT 2016

In 15, expanding text and dropdowns are controlled by the HTML5 Settings:
[image: Inline image 1]
Not sure if this is also present in 12 or not, but each seems to be based
on Para and Char tags created in FM, respectively.

Art Campbell
          art.campbell at gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and
a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358

I support www.TheGrotonLine.com, hyperlocal news for Groton MA.