[Framers] Autonumbering for a Fourth Level Paragraph

ecidade at zoominternet.net ecidade at zoominternet.net
Thu May 5 11:09:54 PDT 2016

Fellow Frame Templars

I, a most unworthy Templar, request assistance in determining why Frame (version 11, Unstructured) refuses to display the numbering I desire:

I speak of a numbering scheme for Heading 4.
Currently, the numbering reads:
<$chapnum>.<n>.<n>.<n+>< >
Returning the value of:
1.1.1.1

Succeeding Heading 4 tagged paragraphs follow suit with 1.1.1.2 and so on

So in the next section, section 2, the value returned for the FIRST sub section is

2.1.1.3 and NOT 2.1.1.1

So where am I going wrong?

Can someone render assistance?  I hope I have provided enough information to render support.

All the best

Eduardo

--

Telephone numbers are: