[Framers] SVG blowing up Frame file size

Craig, Alison acraig at bkultrasound.com
Thu May 5 16:01:54 PDT 2016

> Can you use PDF or EPS?

I saved Visio drawings to PDF for years and imported them by reference into Frame with absolutely no problem. Then I had to upgrade to Visio 2013 and now I can't get properly sized PDFs out of Visio.

There is always some extra white space around the drawing even though that white space doesn't exist in the Visio file (I use the "Fit to Drawing" option with all Visio margins set to 0).

If anyone else has encountered this problem and has a fix, I'd love to hear it.

Alison