[Framers] SVG blowing up Frame file size

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Thu May 5 17:02:26 PDT 2016

I haven't encountered it, but crop and modify PDFs all the time in
Photoshop. I believe there's also a cropping tool in the full version of
Acrobat.

Art Campbell
          art.campbell at gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and
a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358

I support www.TheGrotonLine.com, hyperlocal news for Groton MA.