[Framers] Conditional Text Question FrameMaker 12

jang at jang.nl jang at jang.nl
Fri May 6 12:30:18 PDT 2016

Hi Julie,

I think this calls for scripting, as there is no way to redefine the current conditional tags to an already existing one. the scripting environment is included in FM since version 10. If there are enough tags it might be worth your time or budget to either do the scripting yourself or get an experienced scripter to do it for you. I am too busy but you can ask Rick Quatro. He knows his way around the FM scripting jungle. I am guessing he might respond pretty quickly to this message.

Good luck

Jang