[Framers] Conditional Text Question FrameMaker 12

Craig, Alison acraig at bkultrasound.com
Fri May 6 14:47:40 PDT 2016

Couldn't this be done in the MIF file with Find/Replace?

I'm sure there's someone out there with a lot more MIF experience than I have who could speak to this option? (I have done a few large "fixes" in the MIF for other issues but only after a Frame expert from this list has offered guidance on how to go about it.)

Alison