[Framers] Conditional Expression build crashing FrameMaker with Internal Errors

Lin Sims ljsims.ml at gmail.com
Tue May 10 17:44:16 PDT 2016

Interesting. If I understand you correctly, you're suggesting that the text
that needs to appear in a certain version be tagged with a condition for
that version, and then in all the other versions (where it doesn't appear),
you NOT it.

I tell you what, after today I am definitely going to remember that!

--
Lin Sims