[Framers] Searching for content in FrameMaker files

Jo H usenet.joh at gmail.com
Wed May 11 11:19:08 PDT 2016

Would it be an option for you to keep a copy of every FM document in
plain text? This is not as cumbersome as it sounds, since you can
install an Extendscript which saves the plain text copy automatically
whenever you choose File > Save.

I've set up something similiar to have a readable copy for Git version
management. If you're interested, I can post the Extendscript on the
mailing list.

Jo H