[Framers] Rick's Ride and Suggestions for Plugin

Lin Sims ljsims.ml at gmail.com
Thu May 19 10:44:11 PDT 2016

<tongue FIRMLY in cheek> And if you have any spare time </tongue FIRMLY in
cheek>, something I'd love would be a way to get the color pick menu to NOT
show all the generated colors, such as PANTONE 556U or fm_gen_######.

I don't need or want to see them. I want to see the ones my company (or I)
have defined for use. It is way too easy to miss the color you're looking
for when various graphics have added several hundred generically named
items.

On Tue, May 17, 2016 at 7:18 PM, Rick Quatro <rick at rickquatro.com> wrote:

> Does anyone have documentation for the original CleanImports plugin?
>
> Rick Quatro
> Carmen Publishing Inc.
> 585-366-4017
> rick at frameexpert.com