[Framers] Rick's Ride and Suggestions for Plugin

grant at hedgewizard.net grant at hedgewizard.net
Thu May 19 12:40:27 PDT 2016

   That could be very useful!

     On May 19, 2016 at 11:44 AM Lin Sims <ljsims.ml at gmail.com> wrote:
     <tongue FIRMLY in cheek> And if you have any spare time </tongue
     FIRMLY in
     cheek>, something I'd love would be a way to get the color pick menu
     to NOT
     show all the generated colors, such as PANTONE 556U or
     fm_gen_######.
     I don't need or want to see them. I want to see the ones my company
     (or I)
     have defined for use. It is way too easy to miss the color you're
     looking
     for when various graphics have added several hundred generically
     named
     items.
     On Tue, May 17, 2016 at 7:18 PM, Rick Quatro <rick at rickquatro.com>