[Framers] What causes documentation to fail

Catherine Woods catwood55 at gmail.com
Fri May 20 10:27:29 PDT 2016

Documentation creep - like every 4 months project management "thinks" up
another document (or decides that original docs should be split into x) and
expects the one assigned writer to pick it up
Buy-in from project management on the documentation to be written that
"don't change over time"
Mysterious end-customer requirements - an end-customer that can dictate the
documentation

I speak from experience on documentation failure.
Catherine