[Framers] FrameMaker 2015 Publish Expert

Rick Quatro rick at rickquatro.com
Fri May 20 13:21:44 PDT 2016

Hi Framers,

I have a client developing some manuals in FrameMaker 2015. They want to use
the Publish command to output responsive HTML 5. I have played with it a bit
and it looks like it is using inline styles. It looks like there is a way to
configure it to use classes with an external style sheet, but I haven't
explored too much. I am leaning towards finding someone that has experience
configuring the output so that it is as clean as possible. If you have
experience with FrameMaker's Publish command and are interested in a
project, please let me know. Thank you very much.

Rick

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing Inc.
585-366-4017