[Framers] more non-responsive pods - Reset Workspace might help

Monique Semp monique.semp at earthlink.net
Tue May 24 16:05:57 PDT 2016

> I was never able to get rearranged pods to work properly. I just gave
up and lived with the bad defaults.

On Tue, May 24, 2016 at 1:53 PM, Monique Semp
<monique.semp at earthlink.net> wrote:
> ... I don't know what caused them to disappear and to be
> non-responsive when re-added. But something sure went haywire. So I just
> tried resetting the workspace and (again) rearranging things as I want,
> and
> now things seem to be all working again. I don't know how long this fix
> will
> work, or if it actually isn't fixed, but time will tell. ...

I was still having odd problems, and big delays after clicking anything, so
I cleanly shut down all my open apps and rebooted, and things do seem to be
resolved. I guess FrameMaker got itself into such a a state that both
resetting the workspace and a reboot were needed.

Hope this helps someone,
-Monique