[Framers] OT: Copyright rules for scripts

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Tue May 24 10:54:01 PDT 2016

Yes, at a commercial software company, GPL = do not use.

I update the third-party license disclosures for my company's product,
and once in a while have to tell developers they need to take
something out. I have a number of topics in my docs that tell
customers how to install things we can't bundle with the product, such
as Oracle JDBC drivers.