[Framers] xrefs in conditional text - unresolved even withcondition hidden ?

Monique Semp monique.semp at earthlink.net
Wed May 25 13:24:03 PDT 2016

> When I update the book, I’m getting error messages about unresolved
> cross-references to those non-existent files, even though the
> cross-references are in conditional text that is hidden.

Well, weirdness. FrameMaker crashed on me (I had a TMP file open from a
previous Git commit; I opened the file directly from the Git GUI I'm using,
SourceTree). I restarted it, opened the recovery file, saved it and closed
it...

And now those unwanted unresolved cross-reference messages are gone!!

I've no idea why, or if they'll come back, but I'm happy now :-).

But if anyone has info as to how things are supposed to work, that'd be
appreciated.
-Monique