[Framers] xrefs in conditional text - unresolved even with condition hidden ?

Monique Semp monique.semp at earthlink.net
Wed May 25 12:48:23 PDT 2016

Hello, Framers,

I have some conditional text that contains cross-references to appendixes (separate .fm files) that are not in the FrameMaker .book file (because the hidden-condition state means that those appendixes are irrelevant).

When I update the book, I’m getting error messages about unresolved cross-references to those non-existent files, even though the cross-references are in conditional text that is hidden.

Is there a way to suppress these unneeded messages? I could just ignore them, but then it’s easy to overlook a real error for an unresolved cross-reference.

Thanks,
-Monique