[Framers] condition indicator for table rows - suppress from PDF ?

Monique Semp monique.semp at earthlink.net
Wed May 25 13:27:57 PDT 2016

Hello, Framers,

Now that I’m far enough along in my new doc with its several conditions, I’m generating a PDF. But... unless I clear the “Show Condition Indicators”, the table rows that have condition indicators (shading inside the cell borders) end up with that shading in the PDF.

But I’m hoping that there’s a way to show the condition indicators in the FrameMaker view but not end up with them in the PDF?

(It’s really nice to see the indicators in Frame, and I’d hate to lose that or have to remember to turn this off every time I create a PDF.)

Thanks for the tips,
-Monique