[Framers] xrefs in conditional text - unresolved even with condition hidden ?

Craig, Alison acraig at bkultrasound.com
Wed May 25 14:53:58 PDT 2016

I get these messages as well (Frame 12) and the X-refs *are* actually hidden. In some cases the x-ref is for a file that is missing (not required in the current book) and in others, it's because the *conditional* x-ref doesn't apply to the current book.

As it's only an issue when I am producing final PDFs, I've never bothered to figure out how to get rid of the messages.

If this happens to you again and you figure out how to suppress the messages, please pass along the info.

Alison