[Framers] import xml into FrameMaker 12?

Studio Smalbro studio at smalbro.dk
Thu May 26 05:11:19 PDT 2016

I have a customer asking me to convert and publish xml files into
FrameMaker 12. I usually do a lot of stuff in FrameMaker Unstructured (I
have the Technical Communication Suites), but my knowledge of structured
publish is less solid. I would like to be able to help my customer out
on this. Is there a good introduction as to how to get started using
structured FrameMaker? Or can anybody offer advice as to how to handle
the xml files.

Best regards
Bjørn