[Framers] Grouping books, generated lists, and cross-references

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Fri May 27 10:04:30 PDT 2016

Do the cross-reference links work between the two separate PDFs before
you add them to the portfolio? The PDFs have to be in the same
relative directories as the .book files, so it's best to have the
.book files in the same directory.

Years ago all the .fm files in both books had to be open when I
generated cross-linked PDFs, though I think Adobe fixed that bug.

I've never created a PDF Portfolio. Maybe someone else can address
cross-reference links between two PDFs in a portfolio.