[Framers] "Exemplified" - use in technical documentation?

Syed Zaeem Hosain Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Tue May 31 10:49:38 PDT 2016

"Exemplified" implies more than "shown in" ... it also has connotations of "this is a better way".

Unless that was the intention (i.e., emphasizing the "better way"), when pointing to a figure or diagram, this is unnecessary and almost a tiny bit arrogant.

Consider using a more active voice perhaps: "Figure X.X shows ..."