[Framers] "Exemplified" - use in technical documentation?

Bernard Aschwanden (Publishing Smarter) bernard at publishingsmarter.com
Tue May 31 11:16:09 PDT 2016

I'll chime in to say that in almost every case where people create content,
it should be done with the audience in mind. Unless the audience knows
"exemplified" it's likely best to stick to ideas other people have
suggested.

Simpler is often better. It's becoming more and more common for people who
read content to have a background that may not be "English first". That's a
good reason to stick to words they know best. The content we create isn't
(or generally *shouldn't*) be a way to show how clever we are with words,
but rather how clever we are with making people not even think about the
words and instead help them achieve their goals with no obstacles.

Want to be clever with words? Go do this awesome work (anyone able to rework
it, with all the punctuation, and in ANY way tie that to FrameMaker?)

Micah Lexier + Christian Bok

:-)

Bernard