[Framers] Pros/Cons: Separate file per chapter, or one REALLY BIG FILE for an entire book

Lin Sims ljsims.ml at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 10:46:29 PST 2016

Pretty much what it says in the title. I'm guessing there have been
discussions about this in the past, and I plan to look for those, but I
thought I'd toss this out there anyway.

We're talking chapters that can run a couple hundred (or more) pages loaded
with tables, graphics, and conditional text so that they can be used to
single-source multiple documents (no, don't talk to me about DITA, my
non-tech-writing boss wants it in unstructured).

--
Lin Sims