[Framers] table footing - possible only on last page ?

Monique Semp monique.semp at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 10 16:29:40 PST 2016

>Did you explain to the reviewer that the purpose of a footing row is
to let the reader see the column labels when they're viewing the
bottom half of the page?

Not sure that I agree that that's the primary purpose... But regardless,
no—I didn't bother. Given this reviewer, her authority, and the fact that
I'm winding down the final deliverables for my contract, it simply wasn't
worth arguing about. If this is what they want, this is what I'll provide.