[Framers] table footing - possible only on last page ?

Fred Ridder DocuDoc at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 10 14:59:36 PST 2016

Hunnhhh???

________________________________
From: Framers <framers-bounces+docudoc=hotmail.com at lists.frameusers.com> on behalf of Robert Lauriston <robert at lauriston.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2016 5:51 PM
To: framers at lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Re: [Framers] table footing - possible only on last page ?

Did you explain to the reviewer that the purpose of a footing row is
to let the reader see the column labels when they're viewing the
bottom half of the page?

Send messages to framers at lists.frameusers.com
FrameUsers.com - The Adobe FrameMaker Online Reference Site<http://www.frameusers.com/>
www.frameusers.com
Adobe FrameMaker software is a template-based authoring and publishing solution for unstructured, structured, and XML/DITA content. There is a large and loyal ...