[Framers] crash saving to XML - resolved, sort of

Fred Wersan fwersan at mak.com
Wed Nov 16 09:18:54 PST 2016

Well, all the files saved to XML fine in September. Other books work and
they all use more or less the same naming conventions and file
structure, so it is hard to think that all of a sudden that's the
problem. That's why it is hard to point a finger at one particular
source for the problem.

Thank you to everyone who has sent me suggestions.

Fred

--

*Fred Wersan* | Principal Technical Writer
*VT MÄK* | 150 Cambridge Park Drive, Third Floor, Cambridge, MA 02140