[Framers] xref from FM file created by DITA-FMx to unstructured Frame?

Lin Sims ljsims.ml at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 10:48:05 PST 2016

Never mind, figured out that (part of the problem) is that I was working
with my local version of Frame, that has no links to an EDD/DTD. The server
version (which does) works fine.

Now to get the tools guy to upgrade the server from FM12 to FM2015, so I
don't have to save down for everything.

--
Lin Sims