[Framers] xref from FM file created by DITA-FMx to unstructured Frame?

Scott Prentice sp14 at leximation.com
Tue Nov 22 11:37:42 PST 2016

FYI .. no, not possible (in a meaningful way) to create an xref from a
DITA file to an unstructured FM file. In theory you could create an
"external" xref to the FM file, but the best you could hope for would be
that it would open the FM file in FM when the link was clicked (and
likely that wouldn't even work).

...scott