[Framers] how to get Acrobat (shared review) to prompt for password ?

Monique Semp monique.semp at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 28 14:00:50 PDT 2016

> Edit > Preferences > Security, and near the bottom it has a button for "Clear remembered account information ..."

That isn’t the answer, but a related thing is: Preferences > Tracker > Clear All Stored Credentials.
Oddly, I kept wanting to click this, but it was disabled. Then I happened to open Acrobat only (that is, not opening a doc), and the option was enabled, so I clicked it. And magically things are working. It didn’t ask me for a password, but perhaps I’d typed it correctly in the first place, and some other connection problem was the issue.
I sure wish I knew what really happened, but I’m happy that things are working now :-)
Thanks Lin and Louise,
-Monique