[Framers] how to get Acrobat (shared review) to prompt for password ?

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 14:12:06 PDT 2016

What you might want to try, if you want to avoid RegEdit and extreme
password gymnastics is to just open a copy of the PDF that you sent for
review on another computer, not the one that you're using for this
misadventure.

When people are added to the review, they can log in using whatever their
credentials are. You could try logging in as yourself again with the
correct password OR (might be safer) log in as someone else, one of your
coworkers (or have them log in themselves if they're goosey about sharing
credentials). Worst case is you'd be able to see the comments, even if you
didn't have access to modify and accept/reject/etc.

Another possibility is to change your master net password a second time and
then log in with those new credentials....

Art Campbell
          art.campbell at gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and
a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358