[Framers] source versioning

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Tue Sep 6 12:36:35 PDT 2016

I've used Subversion and TortoiseSVN with both FrameMaker and Flare.
If you're having trouble with FrameMaker, it's probably because SVN is
trying to treat the binary .fm and .book files as text.

I sometimes had problems with TortoiseSVN that I had to fix with the
svn command line.

Normally what you want in source control are the source files, not
generated files such as CHM and PDF.