[Framers] Having the next file start mid-page

John Sgammato john.sgammato at actifio.com
Tue Sep 20 10:39:55 PDT 2016

If I understand your situation correctly, then you can have your first H1
immediately follow the Chapter Title if the Chapter title appears on a
master page First that includes two text frames, one for the title and
another for the rest of the text. Then set Heading 1 to start at Top of
Column instead of Top of Page.

[image: Inline image 1]

On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 1:31 PM, <john.x.posada at us.hsbc.com> wrote:

> Hey, guys...long-shot question..
>
> FM11 Unstructured.
>
> Has anyone come up with the technique of having a file start immediately
> after the previous file, on the same page?
>
> I have a style called Chapter Title, with the next style Heading 1.
>
> There may be 2-3 files with Heading 1 after the file for Chapter Title.
>
> Right now, each Heading 1 has to start on the next page and I'd like it to
> appear after the content of the Chapter Title page.
>
> Am I dreaming?
>
> John X Posada
> AVP | Global Risk Analytics | HSBC North America Holdings Inc
> 330 Madison Ave., NY NY

>  Phone
>      Int: 212-525-5483 Ext: 732-747-0897
>  Fax
>      Conference Bridge - 877-304-0052, Code
>      74809254
>  Movi
>      john.x.posada.pc at us1.movi.hsbc
>  Email
>      john.x.posada at us.hsbc.com

>  Protect our environment - please only print this
>  if you have to!

> errors or omissions.
> listinfo.cgi/framers-frameusers.com

<http://www.actifio.com/>        *John Sgammato, Documentation Architect*
*e* john.sgammato at actifio.com  *c* 508.927.2083
*t* @actifiodocs <http://twitter.com/actifiodocs>

333 Wyman Street, Waltham, MA 02451
<http://twitter.com/actifio>    <http://www.linkedin.com/company/399246>
<https://plus.google.com/102870897962348937868/posts>
<http://www.youtube.com/user/actifio>    <http://www.actifio.com/>

*Manage, access, and protect your data with a single platform that saves
you time, money, and complexity.*