[Framers] Having the next file start mid-page

john.x.posada at us.hsbc.com john.x.posada at us.hsbc.com
Tue Sep 20 10:45:04 PDT 2016

I already o what you are suggesting. Howerver, I want Heading 1s to appear
sequentially on the same page, even though they are the first style on the
first page of each new file.

John X Posada
AVP | Global Risk Analytics | HSBC North America Holdings Inc
330 Madison Ave., NY NY

 Phone
     Int: 212-525-5483 Ext: 732-747-0897
 Fax
     Conference Bridge - 877-304-0052, Code
     74809254
 Movi
     john.x.posada.pc at us1.movi.hsbc
 Email
     john.x.posada at us.hsbc.com

 Protect our environment - please only print this
 if you have to!