[Framers] Framers Digest, Vol 133, Issue 3

Jeff Coatsworth Jeff.Coatsworth at jonasclub.com
Mon Apr 3 12:43:06 PDT 2017

One disadvantage Matt is that they've deprecated WebHelp as an output in FM2017 - I think there may also be some different SSL layouts in RH2017 too (but I haven't verified that part).
It appears that the bug in RH2017 is that it's "fixed" to want to launch FM2015 by default (even after you've told Windows that .fm and .book files should be launched by FM2017). The simple fix is to always start FM2017 first, then RH2017 (which has always been the recommended order or operations since Day 1 of TCS).