[Framers] Framers Digest, Vol 133, Issue 5

techcommtools.com matt at techcommtools.com
Wed Apr 5 15:18:02 PDT 2017

Yes Jeff, it’s true that they deprecated WebHelp in Fm output options, but I find the HTML5 to be so much better, and about 20% of the effort needed to customize it.

Given the responsivity with HTML5, I (and my clients) haven’t missed WebHelp’s tri-pane output in the least.

-Matt

Matt R. Sullivan
Tech Comm Tools

online courses <http://www.techcommtools.com/upcoming-courses/>  |  you can book me <https://mattrsullivan.youcanbook.me/>

FrameMaker - Creating and Publishing Content
 <http://www.amazon.com/Publishing-Fundamentals-Unstructured-FrameMaker-11/dp/0982811853/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1414525942&sr=1-1>
C: 714.585.2335 | matt at mattrsullivan.com <mailto:matt at mattrsullivan.com>

 <http://twitter.com/mattrsullivan>  <http://twitter.com/mattrsullivan>@mattrsullivan <http://twitter.com/mattrsullivan>    <http://www.linkedin.com/in/mattrsullivan>  <http://www.linkedin.com/in/mattrsullivan>LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/mattrsullivan>    <http://www.facebook.com/mattrsullivan>  <http://www.facebook.com/mattrsullivan>Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/mattrsullivan>