[Framers] ​Re: Frame Help files

Danny Green dgreen4268 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 14:33:43 PDT 2017

Thanks Becky.  We always enjoy being with you and Clyde.  We really enjoy
our new house.  We are still making changes to make it ours and fixing some
builder mistakes.  We have had a steady flow of family since we got here.
You and Clyde are welcome if you ever come this way.  Are you guys going to
the alumni thing on May 6?  Ronda and I are thinking about it.  Rich told
me about it on facebook.