[Framers] Are there limits on Conditional Expressions? If so, what are they?

Lin Sims ljsims.ml at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 12:27:24 PDT 2017

Carp. Back to not working for all the outputs I need. <sigh>  It worked (I
think) for the external documents but not for the internal ones. And if the
external stuff ever becomes IP specific, it won't work for that, either.

I'm beginning to wonder if I should have just created massive conglomerate
tags, one for each book. I was trying to avoid having to create umpty
conditions, but at this point it may be my only foolproof choice.

Ugh.

--
Lin Sims