[Framers] Are there limits on Conditional Expressions? If so, what are they?

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Tue Apr 18 13:02:24 PDT 2017

DocBook and DITA have a much more sophisticated approach to
conditional text. There are multiple profiling attributes that can
have multiple values. Thus the parameters you use when processing
output are simple and human-readable.

In my main docs, currently I use audience (public / internal) and
condition (public / tech writer only). Both default to public, so I
don't have to do anything to hide internal and tech-writer-only
elements.