[Framers] Does FrameMaker Have Something Similar to Word's Embedded Files?

Sandra Rybarczyk Sandra.Rybarczyk at stewart.com
Fri Apr 21 15:19:06 PDT 2017

I have a Word document that I'd like to convert to Frame 12.
The Word document has embedded txt files that display as icons and only show the file content (in a separate window) when the icon is double-clicked.
Does FrameMaker have a similar feature?

SANDRA RYBARCZYK
Policy Analyst II
IT Security and Assurance

Stewart Technology and Business Services
1980 Post Oak Blvd, Suite 400
Houston, TX 77056
O (713) 625-8315 | F (713) 892-3975
stewart.com<http://www.stewart.com/> | srybarcz at stewart.com<mailto:srybarcz at stewart.com>
[Stewart]

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.