[Framers] Suddenly not working FM functionality?

techcommtools.com matt at techcommtools.com
Fri Apr 28 14:31:51 PDT 2017

My money’s on a registry issue in Windows. Do you have a registry cleaner app?

Tammy, are you able to right-click to use the Edit with… option

-Matt

Matt R. Sullivan
Tech Comm Tools

online courses <http://www.techcommtools.com/upcoming-courses/>  |  you can book me <https://mattrsullivan.youcanbook.me/>