[Framers] Suddenly not working FM functionality?

tammyvb tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com
Fri Apr 28 15:16:20 PDT 2017

I ran crap cleaner in rebooted no luck still in fm10 I also installed FM 12 just to see if there would be an issue with it and the same thing as FM12. An image will not open when I double--click it. I can't imagine what's going on in this new system to start causing these problems all of a sudden but I'm at my wit's end.

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphonePardon the typos!