[Framers] Suddenly not working FM functionality? - also, a shout-out to Tech Support for being so responsive!!!!

Frank Stearns franks at pacifier.com
Sat Apr 29 13:46:43 PDT 2017

On Sat, 29 Apr 2017, Tammy Van Boening wrote:

- snips -

> Now, if I could just figure out how to send them a big batch of my
> homemade chocolate chip cookies when this is said and done!

I'll, uh, er, hand-deliver those, uh, cookies for you. Just send them
to me; I'm *completely* trustworthy when it comes to homemade cookies.

Frank Stearns Associates | makers of IXgen(tm) for FrameMaker(r)
*** IXGEN 7-10 for FrameMaker 10-15 HERE! ***
franks at fsatools.com  1-435-275-8981  fsatools.com